Lexis Nexis - Lexis Nexus Refuses to Correct Driving Record
Through a clerical error at the Colorado DMV, a speeding ticket from February 2012 was wrongly attributed to my driving record and my insurance premium was raised.I contacted the Colorado DMV and the error was corrected in July 2012.
esurance.com refunded the $65 for the premium increase that was made based on a erroneous driving record supplied by ChoicePoint/Lexis Nexis. When my insurance came due again this month, again, I noticed a marked increase in my fees. I called esurance.com (who were simply passing the buck on to ChoicePoint) and learned they were still seeing the speeding ticket from 2/2012 and that this was being reported by ChoicePoint.
I just got off the phone with Russ at ChoicePoint who was very rude and refused to correct this bad information, or to help me to the right person who could.There needs to be an effective way to correct these errors when they occur.118b37be review #360406
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."