Lexis Nexis - Lexis Nexus Refuses to Correct Driving Record
Through a clerical error at the Colorado DMV, a speeding ticket from February 2012 was wrongly attributed to my driving record and my insurance premium was raised.I contacted the Colorado DMV and the error was corrected in July 2012.
esurance.com refunded the $65 for the premium increase that was made based on a erroneous driving record supplied by ChoicePoint/Lexis Nexis. When my insurance came due again this month, again, I noticed a marked increase in my fees. I called esurance.com (who were simply passing the buck on to ChoicePoint) and learned they were still seeing the speeding ticket from 2/2012 and that this was being reported by ChoicePoint.
I just got off the phone with Russ at ChoicePoint who was very rude and refused to correct this bad information, or to help me to the right person who could.There needs to be an effective way to correct these errors when they occur.review #360406
You may also like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."